Sweet and spicy, spicy and sweet. Any way you say it, Spicy Mango Salsa is the perfect treat. There’s nothing like salsa; it’s the perfect snack or appetizer. But our Spicy Mango Salsa takes salsa to the next level. This perfect blend of spice and sweetness not only is great for snacking but also unleashes flavor in your cooking as well. From Mango Salsa Chicken to broiled fish, or even an avocado salad, our Spicy Mango Salsa will be one of your favorite “go-to’s” for a quick meal or to spice up your old menu with a kick-ass flavor.
Spicy Mango Salsa
- 2 large organic tomatoes
- 1 medium organic red onion
- 2 organic green onions
- 1 clove organic garlic, minced
- 1/2 bunch organic Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh mango chopped and pureed in blender
- 1 tbsp. organic Sriracha
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 organic lime, juiced
- 2 drops organic lime essential oil
- Fresh organic Italian parsley
- Chop the tomatoes and red onion medium-fine. Add to a medium-sized bowl.
- Chop the parsley, slice the green onions thin, and mince the garlic. Add to the bowl.
- Add the mango puree, Siriacha, sea salt, lime juice, and lime essential oil to the tomato mixture. Gently fold together.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Will keep for 3-4 days in refrigerator.
Serve with chips and guacamole. I also love to use this for plating fish, meat, and grilled vegetables. In addition, it’s wonderful topped with Hollandaise sauce with grilled fish.
I would love to see your recipe food pics!
Find Verbena on Instagram @Postcards.From.Verbena and hashtag your recipe pics with #VerbenasKitchen