Some people call this “Kiss the Cabana Boy.” It is sooooo delicious. With the pure guava taste and absolute refreshment, you will love every sip (or, if you can’t control yourself, every gulp). Guava is simply one of the richest-tasting tropical fruits that God ever put on earth and you’ll thank Him for it the moment you taste it. Yep, you’ll be saying, “God, that’s good.” This drink is a tongue-pleaser. It’s so good, you’ll want to spread the love. It’ll make you think you’re on a tropical island, being served by your very own cabana boy. This will be the hit of every soiree, BBQ, and pool party.
Pink Guava Jam makes a fantastic meat glaze for pork or guava chicken. It is wonderful over ice cream or yogurt, and is also amazing in mixed drinks.
Pink Guava Vodka Pomegranate Cocktail
- 2 oz. Guava Nectar
- 1 oz. POM pomegranate juice
- 2 oz. Vodka ( I used Stolichnaya 100 proof )
- 2 drops of wild orange essential oil
- Cocktail Shaker
- Mint leaf
- Paper drink umbrella
- Add all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker
- Shake for 15 seconds.
- Strain the ice while pouring into a cosmopolitan or martini glass.
- Serve with a smile; an umbrella and a mint leaf (optional)
Enjoy! Recipe courtesy of my husband from ThruJimsEyes.com
Find Verbena on Instagram @Postcards.From.Verbena and hashtag your recipe pics with #VerbenasKitchen