Try to not let your mouth water when you think about the new Delicious Smoked Salmon Salad with Blue Cheese and Passion Fruit Ginger Dressing. This is decadence and practically a tribute to your tongue. A sumptuous slice of salmon + Blue Cheese Dressing = Simple Perfection.
While smoked salmon is wonderful on its own, when you add it to a salad and pair it with the perfect blue cheese dressing, you get a treat for your tongue and a dance as beautiful as the tango in your mouth. It takes only 20 minutes to make but your guests will think you took 3 years of culinary school and an hour to make it. Don’t worry; it’ll be our little secret.
Delicious Smoked Salmon Salad with Blue Cheese and Passion Fruit Ginger Dressing
- Rinse the organic spring mix and dry in salad spinner. Put the spring mix on the center of a large plate.
- Slice the tomatoes and red onion in thin slices. Add to the top of spring mix.
- Slice the beets and place on top of the tomatoes and red onion.
- Pull apart the smoked salmon into thin strips and place on the top of the salad.
- Blend all the ingredients for blue cheese dressing and drizzle on top of the salad (recipe on my blog).
- Stir up the passion fruit ginger jam and use spoon to drizzle it on top of the blue cheese dressing. The amount of dressing is to taste, so use sparingly and then add more until you reach your desired amount.
Oh, so yum!
Find Verbena on Instagram @Postcards.From.Verbena and hashtag your recipe pics with #VerbenasKitchen